All pci fans upside down for my case. What do i do

Yeah.. Its a fan :D

Anyways.. But what im trying to get at, is instead of pulling it off my graphics card. Its pulling from nowhere. Although my graphics card is right above it. So.. What do I do?

yes...
and the internal inlet is still facing the wrong way is what he is saying...

I don't understand how they are the wrong way round, with your case on it's side (looking from the back)... the component/heatsink side of your grahics card should be on the right... so the inlet of this card is on the left so that the two are next to each other... but...

if you want to get one, the two sides are symetrical, and held on by small platsic tags that clip on the metal frame, (or sometimes screws) they can just be unclipped and the fan can be turned around.

Riighhtt, I get it lol, ide go for one of those big ass fans that actually plug into PCI slot

if you are going to buy a PCI fan anyway... then buy one as normal... take it apart.. turn the fan enclosure around and put it back together...

it won't cost anything for you to turn it around...
the only cost is the original price of the slot fan.

True. Good idea. Thanks.

Anyways.. I got one today, From office depot, and it was sooo noisy! Im taking it back tomorrow. And im going to get on off newegg. So can you reccomend one, where the plastic does scach on the plastic.

On another note, i feel like I said that before..

im my experiance, (which is limited)
all PCI slot fans are noisy...
it's because most are cheaply made, and have a very small, very fast fan inside, also the fact that they are slot mounted (as opposed to mounted more securly on four screws) allows them to vibrate more... then the case amplifies this...

someone might have had a much more positive experiance... but my experiance is that they are very ineffective and moisy...

Well arnt there ones with metal bearings? Hmm.. Well thanks. ill have to look into this.

Back
Top Bottom