all my games are messed up :(

NemesiS_1122

Baseband Member
no matter what i try to play, BF2, COD2, CS:Source, all of them have 2 white lines with green in between it, it started after i reformatted my computer, but i got all the video drivers and stuff, so idk what it is.

untitled.jpg

Is the line there no matter what you are doing, even if you are on the internet, it could be something with your monitor?? Did you try a different monitor to check??

Ok It Might Be Your Graphics Card If U Have One That U Bot And Installed It Make Sure Its Completey Fastened Or If Its Not That Then Its Your Monitor It May Be Some Broken Pixels On The Monitor But Like He Said Try Another Monitor First

hmmm artifacts..... yes your card could be faulty, but are you overclocking it?? is it properly cooled??

i would personally uninstall the graphics card completely, updated drivers and all. pop it out, make sure the pickup is clean, pop it back in and reinstall origonal driver from cd, and then update it.

also make sure your video card drivers are updated, there is one for bf2 on the main load up screen. or go to www.nvidia.com for the latest.

and if none of that works, i would reformat again.

Back
Top Bottom