About to buy i5 2500k

rohitnikam999

Beta member
hi ,
i am going to buy i5 2500k and dont know which processor i should buy . I need some cheap and good motherboard , i don't want to overclock but may be in future i buy a high end motherboard . So for now plz suggest me a cheap motherboard.

OK, so Motherboards. What do you call cheap? Give us a budget - and are you in the UK or US, or elsewhere? You after a normal size Motherboard, or a Micro one? Do you need it to run multiple video cards?

''In the future you might buy a high end motherboard''

If you are looking for a seriously cheap one, you may as well get a cheaper processor, because the motherboard will bottleneck the processor - and you wont see half the performance of the processor.
However, as its a relatively new processor, there wont be many MOBO's that restrict it too vastly.

GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 1155 - GA-P67A-UD3 (rev. 1.0)

This might be a comprimise for you between cost and performance, and might hold that upgrade off for a little bit longer? Or you might consider that to be cheap enough not sure. Let us know.

thanks for that reply . I stay in India.

My budget is about Rs 20000/- in that i want i5 2500k\2500 , motherboard,dvdwriter,RAM 4 GB and a cabinet

Back
Top Bottom