720p video lags?

TheNerdal

In Runtime
When I Watch 720p video, sometimes it lags, but I have a quadcore processor....why does this happen?

When I Watch 720p video, sometimes it lags, but I have a quadcore processor....why does this happen?

Videocard as well as ram amount and type?

Also are you running blu rays through your computer? Is it a desktop or a laptop? Or are these just 720p video?

Youtube videos, nVidia Geforce 8400GS(Although I think I overclocked it too much, but I don't know) and 4 gb of RAM.

Ram is fine, restore the card to stock settings and see what happens. If that doesn't help make sure adobe flash is the most recent version as well as make sure your network card isn't being finicky. If that doesn't work then let us know and we will troubleshoot some more from there.

What program did you use to overclock it?

Also, if it is a problem with Youtube, it could be your download speed through your ISP. You can have the nicest system in the universe, but if your DL speed sucks, you are at its mercy.

Rivatuner and my dl speeds are good 20 mb/s last time I checked.

Then use Rivatuner to bring it back to factory settings. Look up your cards factory settings via the manual or newegg. And i doubt you get a solid 20mb/s but I would also doubt that your connect hurts youtube so miserably that you notice.

Back
Top Bottom