$50 to spend at best buy

meanpeoplesuck

Baseband Member
I have a giftcard left over with about 57$s left on it. Already bought RAM and a new soundcard. The only things I truely need are, a wireless mouse and a media keyboard, a dvd burner with lightscribe I don't want it without lightscribe, a new motherboard, a case, or a large harddrive. I see nothing except the wireless mouse and keyboard that I acutally have the money to buy. I would love to buy them, but it seems so expensive just for a mouse. I also heard bad things like they eat up batteries, and can become disconnected in the middle of gameplay. I really need a wireless mouse because, the cord for my current one gets caught on something while I am playing games and tends to mess me up. Everything else is either too much money, or I don't need it. Someone reccomend me something to buy, otherwise I am just gonna buy some DVDs or something.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, I am planing on having a new computer built by next year. I hope to use some of the same parts on that computer as I am currently using. Such as my moniter, speakers, RAM, and harddrive. But they are currently the only thing staying, and I want to salvage as much as possible, and the keyboard + mouse will have to be good enough for me to want to use it on the new comp.

well, if you're going to be gaming, you probably shouldnt get a wireless mouse. I recommend a logitech mx510 or 518. The cost is a bit high but it's really good performance. As for the keyboard i don't see the point in having a wireless keyboard, but if thats what you want go for it, I dont see any big advantages to have a wireless only minor disadvantages. thats really about all you can get with 57$, or you could buy a low end case.

Well I have a wireless Logitech MX3000 that I got for christmas and I havent had to change the batteries yet. Its cool having a wireless keyboard because I can go lay on my bed and type a paper if I want too. I dont have to sit at my desk. Although the mouse that comes with it probably isnt the best for gaming I think it's fine.

Well, I know that wireless mouse's aren't great for gaming. But the wire for the mouses always get caught on something when I am in the middle of the game and mess me up. I never said anything about getting a wireless keyboard, infact I don't really care about it, I said I wanted a media keyboard, so I can play a game and hit a button on my keyboard and change songs, I don't know if that works or not though.

If you go to bestbuy.com they have a VERY limited selection of cases, and they are all expensive. I'm almost positive I am going to get the logitech MX3000, it looks flippin' awesome. Although, its 80$ and I do not have the money to spend on it currently. Hopefully I will have the money soon enough though.

Anyone have any insights on anything I haven't mentioned yet? Like an accessory that I overlooked, but is well worth me buying?

use that money to get counterstrike!!! at best buy lol
or just get the mouse not the keyboard
ur money ur choice good luck

Too bad I already own Counterstrike : Source, 1.6 AND Condition Zero :p

My family should get me giftcards to Newegg instead.

Back
Top Bottom