2 monitors

Mikey1

In Runtime
i got the DVI to VGA converter and my other monitor is hooked up but nothing is on the screen someone help idk what to do to make 2 monitors work.

right click on your desktop and go to properties then settings then click the 2nd blue box and check the box that says "extend my desktop..." then u will be able to drag stuff over into the second monitor

nothing is there except the one monitor. Do u think i should restart my computer since i havnt since i put in the 2nd monitor

nothing has happned there is still just one monitor when it shows it in display options. I dont know anything else that could be wrong. Cause i wouldnt think that there is some compatibleity problem. Do i need to install like a program to do it or something?

NO, you shouldn't have to. Right click on your desktop, go to properties, click on the display tab, click on the square "2" box and then check "extend my desktop". It should work just like that. You have enable it the monitor too.

yea i know that but it doesnt show up with the two monitors it still only has the one. it just has the basic one monitor showing the resolution size. It is probly something so simple if i dont need to install something. All the forums i have read say the same thing.

sweet i got it to work with NVIEW tool of the gods!!! but the screen is bad quality everything. is there anyway to get like good color and no gap between the monitors

Back
Top Bottom