1st build, cable management question

wizzle

Beta member
hey guys I just completed my 1st build. When i built it, i was not too concerned about cable management. If I go back now and unplug everything to do some cable management, is that going to harm anything? Will it fire up just like normal, as if i didnt unplug everything?

thanks

hey guys I just completed my 1st build. When i built it, i was not too concerned about cable management. If I go back now and unplug everything to do some cable management, is that going to harm anything? Will it fire up just like normal, as if i didnt unplug everything?

thanks
As long as you don't start it with out anything unplugged, it will be absolutely fine. I do it every now and then myself.

thanks
As long as you get everything plugged back in where it was before then everything will be fine. It won't harm a thing if you just unplug it and plug it back in.

I recommend zip ties for cable management.

Back
Top Bottom