10 Inch LCD Panel with 44-pin D connector

Buflonob

Beta member
I've recently acquired a 10-inch LCD panel, which I am looking to use for basic PC loading.

Problem is the connector it has is a 44-pin D-type, and has 3 rows of pins not 2 like the parallel connector it appeared to have at a quick glance.

Can anyone help me find a way of using this screen, preferably on PC loading otherwise it'll be a contender for an ebay sale I believe.

Any other help just to get it working would be very appreciated also.

drivers etc, but i assume it's just a standard driver like screens etc.

And feedback would be great cheers.

Model number: Keycorp Inc. K55H

you could alw2ays try taking it into a local computer shop and seeing if they have an adaptor so yuo could plug it into a VGA connector. i dont see any info at all on google about it so you'll have to wait for more qualified people to respond

have had a quick look also..

Yeah,

no joy here too.

I'll keep looking though..thanks for taking the time mate.

fingers crossed it won't be collecting dust in the 'bits cupboard' for too long.

Cheers

lol, collecting dust is no fun. i'd still try taking it to a local computer place or major company like futureshop or something and seeing if they have the adapter. think of it this way, it was given to you and its only a 10" so not a big deal if it doesnt work. although LCD would be cool to have for free

DVI to VGA?

It's not a DVI connction though? DVI has the spade-type connector on one side, but this is all 'PINS'

it's not an early DVi or something is it?

Does anyone know of an adaptor available?

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!

Back
Top Bottom