VPSLatch l FREE CPANEL l FULLY MANAGED l INSTANT SETUP l 10% OFF LIFE | FREE GOODIES!

MechaLaser

Beta member
www.VPSlatch.net - We put the 'M' in Managed VPS Hosting!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
VPSLatch managed VPS hosting has a 99.9% uptime guarantee. You will receive full root access to your VPS and access to the user-friendly SolusVM VPS Control panel to control your VPS. All managed VPS packages come with cPanel/WHM control panel for free! :)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Managed VPS packages are RAID-10 space protected and daily R1soft backups are taken.

The VPS is instantly set up right after payment! You do not need to wait hours to receive your VPS login information.

DISCOUNT! - VOUCHER: D10SPECIAL: Enjoy a 10% off recurring discount, LIFETIME discount for the life of your VPS! Can be used on any billing cycle!

Managed 512
512 MB RAM
30 GB RAID10 Protected Space
350 GB 100mbit Transfer
FREE cPanel/WHM control panel
2 IPs (Additional IPs may be purchased at $1.60/month upon request)
Fully Managed
For only: $22.50 Monthly!

Be intelligent and Order Now!
(Use Promotion code "D10SPECIAL" to enjoy this pricing recurring!)
-----------------------------
Managed 1024
1024 MB RAM
60GB RAID10 Protected Space
750 GB 100mbit Transfer
Fully Managed
For only: $31.50 Monthly!

Managed 2048
2048 MB RAM
100 GB RAID10 Protected Space
1000 GB 100mbit Transfer
Fully Managed
For only: $44.10 Monthly!

Features:
  • Fully Managed! We will do literally anything you ask for! Some examples are...
  • Server Hardening: We will harden and secure your server upon your request! This will include firewall setup, BFD, SSH hardening, httpd hardening, PHP hardening, and much more!
  • Security audits: We seal the hackers ways in before they even get a chance!
  • Site migration: Moving from another host? Our support team will be able to move your sites with care, as long as the control panels match on both of the servers.
  • 24x7x365 httpd/named monitoring - if we find httpd or named down, we will bring it back up within minutes! You can now sleep well knowing that your websites are online.
  • Superb Support: Got a question or problem? Don't worry, we got your back. Our front-line support engineers are technical experts. You won't be passed from department to department, and we guarantee it.
  • RAID10 protected hard drive space!
  • Offsite automated backups: You don't have to remember to do these every day, week, or month! You're protected against fire, flood, hurricane, and even the Taliban with our offsite backups every night.
  • OpenVZ virtualization
  • SolusVM VPS control panel: You can manage your VPS at SolusVM, such as rebooting, reinstalling, checking bandwidth usage, and much more!
  • Free cPanel/WHM control panel: All managed VPS packages are eligible for free cPanel/WHM!
  • Instant setup: All managed VPS packages are set up instantly after your order - you no longer have to wait hours to receive your VPS! (if you would like cPanel/WHM, the setup time may take longer for the installation and licensing)
  • Private Nameservers: Create your own private name servers at no extra cost for complete white-label!
  • Instant setup: All managed VPS packages are set up instantly after your order - you no longer have to wait hours to receive your VPS! (if you would like cPanel/WHM, the setup time may take longer for the installation and licensing)
  • Total Control: You will receive full root access to your virtual private server, meaning you have total control via cPanel/WHM and SSH. You can modify your own php.ini configuration, install PHP modules/addons, install scripts/software, and much more! The possibilities are endless!

Operating Systems:
CentOS 5.5 (required for cPanel/WHM)
Debian 5.0
Fedora 10
Gentoo
OpenSuse 10
Ubuntu 8.04
Ubuntu 9.04
Ubuntu 10.04
Any other Linux OS upon request

Testimonials:

Our clients speak for us!
Below are some testimonials made by actual customers. Our clients are happy with our service, and we're making sure they are satisfied. Period. :)

Ordered a small managed VPS, instantly received details.

Sent a couple of queries to support and they were answered in real-time, almost like chat, despite it going through a support ticket system.

Gotta say, so far the features, price and service are all outstanding!

Source: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpost.php?p=6783722&postcount=4

Definately worth trying. I am a happy customer :)

Source: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpost.php?p=6843124&postcount=31

Having been busy with many other projects as of late, this site hasn't been updated. Now that I've got 5 minutes to spare, I wanted to drop a quick kudos to a new service provider I've engaged with….

VPSLatch Review

1) I'm not being paid or compensated in any way, shape, or form, to write this review. It's purely a case of me sharing an opinion based on first hand experience.

2) VPSLatch Reviews are something you might search for when considering VPSLatch as your managed VPS hosting provider. They're easy to find, thanks to an aggressively priced campaign on common sites like Webhostingtalk.

3) I signed up for, then paid for, their cheapest package and was greeted with a series of instantaneous emails informing me of everything I need to know about getting started with my new server account.

4) Wanting a control panel installed, I put in a request ticket asking them to do the installation for me, and moments later was informed that the engineer was on it. Shortly thereafter, cPanel was installed without me even needing to login. No ssh terminal sessions, linux console commands… it was great!

5) Since that time I've asked for a half-dozen things to be installed or configured, like increased hardening (security). Every single time I get the same quick reply, thorough service, and an offer from them asking if there's anything else they can do for me.

Conclusion

Frankly, I have no idea how VPSLatch can offer managed VPS packages at these low prices, but I am certainly enjoying the phenomenal service and pricing.

Source: http://lochaber.wordpress.com/2010/06/09/vpslatch-review/

--------------------

We accept: Paypal, Moneybookers, and Alertpay/Credit Card!

For even more insane deals, be sure to follow us on Twitter! Our Twitter Page

If you have any questions, contact us via:
1. Live Chat on VPSLatch.net website (top right corner)
2. Support Ticket at: http://clients.vpslatch.net/submitticket.php
3. Email: sales@vpslatch.net
4. AIM: HLRepAdam
5. Post in this thread.

Thank you for viewing!​

Back
Top Bottom