Looking for a cheap VPS server

CrackerJacker1

Daemon Poster
I'm not sure how to look, but if I can find a VPS server with windows 2003 or 2008 installed on it. Any help would be appreciated.

The cheap but quality solutions are possible to be found at pinellashosting.com and santrex.net (I name them as I know them). The price for the VPS jumps from $7/mo for complete blank server or a complete trash, to $50/mo for fully managed professional solutions. The named companies are of lower-average cost but the quality is high.

Try to check Proaxxs VPS hosting solutions.
It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.

So what would be your choise? I would pay attention to pinellashosting.com, but I am not sure if they have those servers installed. Anyway this is the quality company and if they suit you it would be reasonable to choose them.

I was stupid and tried VPSland I've been waiting 3 days for then to start my account. UGH screw them.

Anyway's if anyone is reading this and is interested in a vps server. VPSLAND okay support. A slow start but now that it's up and running the server runs super fast. Atleast the internet does. I download at 3MB/sec upload at like 2MB/sec :)
When I bought the server it says there was a bandwidth cap for how much you can use but for some reason my isn't limited.

I would like to say that I am happy to deal with BODHOST web hosting provider!
Great suggestion Bill55 - you'd done a great help.
Any time i have had a query i get a reply (via a support ticket) within about 1h max, which is a lot better than some hosts i've been with, not to mension the price they charge and the amount of storage space/bandwidth by far outweighs the competition!!!
My account has more than doubled in size since I singed up with them.
They are simply great!
It can be a good place to order VPS hosting plans.

Back
Top Bottom