I bought a domain

onelancer

Solid State Member
I bought a domain from Godaddy. Now I want to host it. But seeking reliable hosting provider. I manually contacted with few local hosting providers but they can not able to provide me high level security. This is why I need a reliable provider with high level security. :trash:

My mate has a registered business in Australia which does computer repairs and website hosting. He has countless years of experience in the webhosting industry and as a white-cap hacker, ensures his services are secure and safe.

Feel free to PM me for information.

GoDaddy hosting? JanetH you can't be serious. Have you read the horror stories about GD hosting?

Even with a private server box on a private server farm, if some one wants in they'll find a chink in the armour and get in. Server security can be taken only so far and the rest is how secure you make your site. Use a top name program or have one custom written with security in mind.
VB is great software and out of the box is very secure. It's when mods are made or mods installed you open up some holes that tend to get hammered.
Bottom line a server and the site are only as safe as you'll make them.

In my opinion, Goddaddy is not a good hosting provider. I cooperated with them to register my domains and I was quite satisfied with the services they offered for domain registration.

In my opinion, they are to quit the hosting business and just register domains , they do this perfectly :)

You can try hosting from Fastnext, they have stable servers and good reputation. As I know you could get free domain registration along with hosting services!

You can try hosting from Fastnext, they have stable servers and good reputation. As I know you could get free domain registration along with hosting services!

I also heard a lot of good things about reliable Fastnext support from my friend who had an account with them in March 2013.

Most of all he praised Fastnext servers uptime which is higher than the usual hosting provider offers.

Back
Top Bottom