HOSTING REQUEST/ADVICE: need fast, high bandwidth, reliable

mosmef06

Beta member
I currently have a website that i'm running on a virtual dedicated server out of godaddy.com, it sucks. I get 100k+ hits per day, am hosting only a flash based website (300k total size), and am expecting around 200k + /day in the near future. I need to have a server that can handle this, and as many as 10k hits / hour without timing out as my current site does. I need a solution that is no BS, will be up 100% of the time, preferably managed so I can just upload my site via ftp and set up email. Price is an issue, but reliability is the most important, so far i've only looked at hostway.com which is offering me a Xeon 3.06, 2gb, 70g scsi raid, 1000gb bandwidth to handle it for 365$/month. Any suggestions or comments would be very appreciated.
Thanks
-M

What do you need exactly, a dedicated or another VPS. Liquidweb are great for VPS. or PowerVPS with clientexec!

I dont know if you looking for a dedicated, but sell a few nowadays, I am looking for a few more sold. Sold 2 yesterday. Do you want managed/unmanaged?

Yeh but if he buys it off you thats what your gonna duh so he might asswell do it him self sounds logical :rolleyes:
And before you do dont tell me you own a datacenter! Oh wait and dont tell me how thick i am, i know :rolleyes:

No need to edit camers:p

Back
Top Bottom