Hosting company needed

jose79

Beta member
We a looking for a reputable company to host my new social networking site. Its built on Dolphin 6. open source, should atlst be in the UK. How ever we are looking for ideas about what hosting package -shared/dedicted and of course what minimum payment permonth can we bargain for?. what bandwith can we look for? Any idea will be appreciated.

I run a web hosting company. UK based. I can offer you around 10gb storage standard and idk maybe 125 gb monthly bandwidth. What you willing to pay?

Negotiate either of the above figures if you like. I'd like to help

Thank you, it would be good for us if u give all your charges ,then we can choose either managed/Dedicted Hosting plans. Currently we ave not set the charges since we want to either use dedcted/shared.

My server space is shared but our servers have two quad core procces processors and 12gb of RAM. Let me know what you're willing to pay for the above allocation and i'll probably be quite happy to work with you.

There is a saving opportunity offered by marblehost.com - the company has UK-based datacenters and offers low cost functunate webhosting on various shared plans. I have used it one time cannopt say any bad things... What you see is what you get, saving certauin money from using british hosting with american company.

Can recommend you hosting company that has a DC in UK is innohosting.com, they provide a reliable hosting service which is full of useful features and costs not much at all.

Not sure about the location, but all aother requirements could be esasily met by routhost.com. Try looking up. I think yuou'd be surprised.

Try Morthix,
We are a new company based out of New York in the United States.
Here is our packages:

10GB Premium Hosting
1TB Network Transfer
Host up to 100 Domains
1000 Email Accounts
Modern Hosting Architecture
MySQL, Apache, PHP, CGI
Virus Scanner
Cpanel
Account Center
and much more

$10/monthly
$100/annually

We also have a Corporation Package which is custom fit to our clients needs. Price will vary depending on your needs.
There are no hidden fee's or any contracts. If you need to cancel at anytime you may. 30 day money back guarantee
If need be, we will be willing to negotiate price.

Questions:
Curtis Morte
Morthix CEO/Chairman
cmorte@morthix.com
www.morthix.com
(646)-452-9504

If you are still looking for suggestion, I highly recommend you to check espinda.com web hosting offers. The thing is that this company has servers in USA, UK and Hong Kong and is able to provide perfect accessibility to your web site around the globe.

Among european hosts I would like to point out 7host which is offering though windows hosting. Both shared and dedicated servers are availiable for reasonable money, and moreover they are having discount code 7HOST15LK which is valid for all of the hosting services from them. I think they might be interesting for you.

Back
Top Bottom