Full administrator and root access

goblin77

In Runtime
I just want to know if full administrator and root access are the same things or not. I have noticed that on the web site of innohosting.com and would like to know more about that.

I guess that I would need more information. I can give you full admin privallges, but not give you root access. I have a couple boxes at home here, that I give other family member admin, but not root.

In root you have access to everything with unbridled control. With full admin, there is still some control over what you can change.

So I would have to say that no they aren't the same.

Cheers!

administrator and root

Does this company provide windows hosting? Adimin access for windows is the same that root access for linux. So I think there is a little misunderstanding.

Does this company provide windows hosting? Adimin access for windows is the same that root access for linux. So I think there is a little misunderstanding.
Innohosting.com doesn't provide any Windows service, only Linux one. Their service isn't expensive, and as I understood that only managed VPS deals have admin access. Am I right?

Any decent company must provide all those things, and innohosting.com isn't an exception in this way.
Their VPS deals have all necessary resources needed for business smoothly.

Taking into account your needs, I recommend you to do a kind of comparison research in order to find the best place. I'd like to draw your attention to gazzin.com because it offer single and cluster dedicated servers at competitive price. They have superb reputation and you will have a wonderful experience with them.

Back
Top Bottom