fdcservers.net @ Lower Pricing

Status
Not open for further replies.

arrow

Solid State Member
It is getting dirt cheap at the Gbit level on a month to month. I noticed this offer from fdcservers.net.

How low can it go??

Colocation special #3

DEDICATED BANDWIDTH - Cogent

10Mbit dedicated $249/month
50Mbit dedicated $799/month
100Mbit dedicated $1499/month
500Mbit dedicated $6499/month
1Gbit dedicated $11900/month

1U of space $19.99/month
month to month - NO CONTRACT - yes even for the 1Gbit

They also have some decent pricing on dedicated servers...

We operated colocated servers at FDC's data center in Chicago up until just the past couple weeks. They don't take care of their network, and their support is so horrible it's almost hilarious (if you're not the one suffering). On a colocation you can go above their heads for a lot of the support, but even still...you might want to ask around about FDC and see what their other clients have to say about them as well...

We now run the exact same sort of unmetered packages out of a new location in Cedar Falls, Iowa with the same sort of pricing. I'm speaking to you as a customer here and also in a way, as an employee, but I would seriously look at other options before settling with FDC. Don't just look at the price - I think you'll find there are many much better options.

I personally could not do business with a company that bad mouths the competition.

But will be sure to forward a link to FDC so hopefully they can improve 

I have had no major issues at FDC and for the price FDC has done very well for me.

Good Luck at your new facility.

They have L3 and bringing in additional providers according to the forums.

I agree they are not the best.....being the best would be impossible at the pricing level they offer. They offer at great value at their pricing level.

just my 2 cents

Its acceptable for budget users i guess. But the actual unmetered is halarious. They cant offer what they do, check their TOS on usage etc. Cogent sucks for a fact... Have you also seen the mess of their DC? heh..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom