Colocation in Boston, MA

bdcsales

Solid State Member
I represent a new option in the colocation market. We are a premier data center in Boston, MA offering competitive rates and incredible customer service! Check us out on the web at www.bostondatacenters.com.

What's different about Boston Datacenters? We answer your call and we respond. You can always reach someone at the center. You can always reach a company owner.

We have a 100% uptime guarantee and include 24/7 Eyes and Hands service with every contract. We work hard to accommodate the needs of YOUR business.

Our physical facility is unparalleled. Boston Datacenters' facility is a state of the art computer center in downtown Boston, and situated on the intersection of two power grids. The facility was designed with 100% uptime and customer convenience as its key requirements.

Our rates are extremely competitive and we're ready to take your call.

Christopher Baer
cbaer@bostondatacenters.com
Phone: 617-812-2000

Hi
Had a look at your site under pricing and it does not give any prices, i dont think ppl will buy if they dont know the prices

How much per U? How much per extra U. How much bandwidth per server?

Pricing for Boston DataCenters

Thank you for the feedback!

We offer:

Full Cabinet for $850/month - Includes 30 AMPs AC on UPS
1/2 Cabinet for $500/month - Includes 15 AMPs AC on UPS
1/3 Cabinet for $350/month - Includes 10 AMPs AC on UPS

Bandwidth:
$250 for first MBps
$150 for next 2-10 MBps
$100 for 11-20 MBps
$90 for 21-30 MBps
This pricing continues to breakdown the more bandwidth is allocated.
Please note that there are NO cross-connect charges at Boston DataCenters!

I am in the process of updating our website with this information.

Thanks for reading!

Christopher Baer
617-812-2000

too pricey. Also i suggest just letting an option to run a server on one of your gigabytes and let many servers use that, cut custs and hasstles of allocating seperate speeds.

Cost Effective

I don't think that we're overpriced. We offer quality service - we're not running a bargain basement here.

The datacenter is flawlessly designed for 100% uptime and 100% customer satsifaction.

In this business, you usually get what you pay for.
Our prices aren't going to come down to attract customers.
Our quality of service is going to remain high and our reputation will bring the business in the door.

The shared bandwidth option is used by many resellers and resellers are welcome here!

Thanks for reading,
Christopher Baer
617-812-2000

Well id think id stick to your local market then. Savvis is my ideal datacenter :D Think i'll stay there..im loving it and no there not a bargin basement :D

Back
Top Bottom