Bandwidth Question.

barnes1

Beta member
My site is getting a "Bandwidth Limit Exceeded" error. I'm not sure how I can clear up space for the bandwidth. I deleted old junk off my server, but still nothing.

How do I get this to go away? For some reason, I think it goes away after time, but I'm not sure.

a bandwidth limit exceed is when a server reaches its limit I found a program that says it fixes that error here you go : http://www.iespell.com/oldnews.htm thats all I found on fixing the error sorry I would gie you more but my internet explorer cannot conect to googles server. please reply and tell us if you fixed this error or if this program worked for you. thank you

barnes said:
My site is getting a "Bandwidth Limit Exceeded" error. I'm not sure how I can clear up space for the bandwidth. I deleted old junk off my server, but still nothing.

How do I get this to go away? For some reason, I think it goes away after time, but I'm not sure.

To get the site working again, go through following points;

1) Log into WHM.

2) Click the Limit Bandwidth Usage link. Select the domain or account username for the account that is over its bandwidth limit. Click the Limit button. Raise their bandwidth limit and click Change.
or
Click on upgrade/downgrade account link and upgrade Bandwidth exceed account to higher package.

also might want to check your access logs.. such as page views? might have someone trying to leech files from your server. if you have the capability to, check your referers

Jordan Pardy said:
Bandwidth also resets each month. :)

lol, the question is, does he want to wait another 11 days? :D

I would go into your WHM and up the bandwidth usage, that is what alot of people do when they get the "Bandwidth Limit Exceeded" error.

:mad:

BFTAaron said:
lol, the question is, does he want to wait another 11 days? :D

I would go into your WHM and up the bandwidth usage, that is what alot of people do when they get the "Bandwidth Limit Exceeded" error.

He said..

I think it goes away after time, but I'm not sure.
So I answered his question.

Are you on shared, dedicated, virtual private, hosting? Does your host have a limitation on the bandwidth? If your host does, just purchase some more bandwidth or wait until the month is over.

Back
Top Bottom