tablet not working

emperor76

In Runtime
Hi, just bought a natpt 9.2 tablet, going by the reviews on Amazon it seemed good, average 4.5 star rating, and the specs for £46 seemed too tempting to miss. When it arrived, the brand wasn't printed anywhere, I had to go online to find out, the power lead was unreliable and the tablet felt cheaply made, I was happy to overlook that if it worked, upon powering on, it loads as far as the android loading screen and just stayed there, no matter how many times I tried, I could never get past that screen, after messaging the seller, I got this response "Firstly can you insert charger in to tablet for 1 hour, then hold the power button and volume down for 15 seconds this will put it into Android Recovery Mode. You will enter a mode which will allow you to factory reset tablet.

This will fix the issue, let me know how it goes". I've tried for absolutely ages to get this recovery mode to work but absolutely nothing seems to work, does anyone have any idea's on if this is do-able, or am I going to have to send it back?

It's seams to be DOA. Send it back and save money on a real branded tablet.
You can find some good deals on outdated (but still good and functional) models.

Thanks, I'm wondering whether to or not, as the ipad 1 for instance I know someone has, the specs look terrible, it can't have the most recent updates, I can't get all the programs I would want on it, realistically, I'm going to have to spend about £150-£170 to get a good brand of similar specs, but I get where you're coming from, at least it would be reliable!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom