Raidmax stagitta case

Rogued

Baseband Member
Hi. Want to buy the raidmax stagitta case. But dont know if its any good. Dont comment on the power supply cause i a good power supply. Is it actually stronger than the handle cases cause i have one. And its pushing my cards outwards at the back of the case. Thanks

I dont know baout this pc case but i built my first build with a raidmax smildon and I say it is perfect, i was about to get the one you are about to get but the smildon just looked better to me.

Reodan so you would say that ur case was sturdy and strong? Well its between the stagitta and the aerocool extreme engine 2. And the stagitta case is the les expensive one.

I helped my friend build his computer with that case, it looked alright to me,I'd say go w/ it.

Personally I don't like Raidmax cases. Too flashy and ugly if you ask me. I go for the sleek, elegant cases like the Antec P-180 or any Lian-Li case. Of course, thats just my opinion, but if you like it by all means go for it.

The Sagitta looks pretty good to me. My bro has a Raidmax case though and here are some things to consider, things we have learned. Not sure if these will apply to you (Raid Ninja case), but I would check it out before you buy.

-I know you said don't comment, but I wouldn't think of running on the PSU in the case, my bro's shorted or something and started smoking everywhere.

-The eyes on the side weren't held in well, on top of that they were cheap plastic, so now they are held securely to the case with scotch tape.

-The airflow with the crappy 80mm fan included is sub-par, until he added a Silverstone 120mm in back and it sounds like a jet now.

-Here's a BIGGIE (for me at least). The expansion slot covers on the back are point welded on. You'll have to either take a dremel or grinder to them, or you have to wiggle them back and forth for like 15 minutes to get them to pop off so you can put a card in. It's also pretty much a permanent removal. On my NZXT Apollo case, they snap out and snap in in a couple of seconds, easy, and not permanent.

-The reset button on his is so tiny you have to use a pen or something small. Not too annoying if you have a pen around, but... WHY Raidmax?!?!

I think that's it, but yeah. I would look at those things and make sure you know what you are getting before you buy. My brother said if he had to do it again he would probably get Aerocool, but again, his case is an older model. I can't really give you any feedback on Aerocool, but I like the design. My Apollo, however... LOVE it.

Back
Top Bottom