Old bricked mp3 player

mikee

Fully Optimized
I have an old mp3 player I found while cleaning out the attic it is an LG FM20 I wanted to get it running again so I have a small mp3 player to take to the gym but when I start it up the LG logo comes up but just sits there and does nothing more. I don't know how to get into any sort of recovery mode or anything and am pretty stumped. I am trying to find firmware but the site is in korean. any ideas?

I have an old mp3 player I found while cleaning out the attic it is an LG FM20 I wanted to get it running again so I have a small mp3 player to take to the gym but when I start it up the LG logo comes up but just sits there and does nothing more. I don't know how to get into any sort of recovery mode or anything and am pretty stumped. I am trying to find firmware but the site is in korean. any ideas?

email LG support and ask them if they can send you the firmware for it.

Actually It's fixed now. Well sort of, it boots up but I get a message saying cannot find FM20LANG.int but after that it boots fine. another thing is the text when a song is playing gets all weird as soon as it starts to scroll.

Back
Top Bottom