Logitech X-530

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
WOW

I got those and I have to say half volume I can hear it in my basement when my speakers are on the top floor. At 1/2 volume you can hear it thoughout the 1st and 2nd floors CLEARLY. At full volume its still clear sounding, and you can hear it across the street. Best 79 euros i've spent. If you want a good sound system get that.

Logitechs are very good.

i have a Creative set, and these are probably very very poor in comparison looking at the specs both companies tend to use :p

Logitech is definietly where I would get my next set, though I have never heard of that model before.
Its obviously cheaper than the Z5500's, though is still 5.1. Must be the previous version?

They are probably about the same in terms of quality and sound though, though I don't think the wattage is as high as with the Z set, though lol, if your already almost blows your house down, why do you need it :p

I love bass, and just know they'd be amazing at that!

I'd get sound proofing mate. Thats where the most of your money would need to go, hehe.

I have those speakers too, I like them. Although when I turn it up to loud it gets kinda distorted. But for my room they are plenty loud. I just wish the back speaker cords were a little longer. Right now they are kinda at my sides.

Actually I take that comment back. With msucis its normally 2.1. But I think thats a easy fix once I get my internet back up. But on games I do beleive its true 5.1. IDK I haven't really had a chance to properly test THEM. BUt with music is good. But also those speakers aren't "MUSIC" speakers or "movie speakers" they are gaming speakers.

Nik00117 said:
WOW

I got those and I have to say half volume I can hear it in my basement when my speakers are on the top floor. At 1/2 volume you can hear it thoughout the 1st and 2nd floors CLEARLY. At full volume its still clear sounding, and you can hear it across the street. Best 79 euros i've spent. If you want a good sound system get that.

Weird. When I crank mine, (though bass is set to max) it sounds like its gonna blow. So i coward, and turn it down. Because actually there my dads.. So, I dont want to ruin them. And, There really not that loud. I mean, compared to my 100watt 5.1, and the 70watt 5.1 logitechs.. I mean no match. My bass has more 'thump', and there just in general louded. But, 30watts, shouldnt make as big of a difference as i hear. But dont get me wrong, great speakers for the price. And i cant crank them all the time, so i may just get some for myself sometime.

Back
Top Bottom