IPOD not functioning

MetalOverlord76

Daemon Poster
I was making an attempt at transferring an album onto my ipod, when iTunes froze and I get an error message saying something about the music I was transferring got corrupted and that I need to re-transfer the music. The ipod's screen then goes to a picture of an empty battery pack with the word "Charging" up on top. I assumed that the ipod charges when plugged into a computer, but it has been during the time I transferred the files from my computer to the device. It has been completely unresponsive since then, and I unplugged it from my computer and began some nervous button-mashing, but the only thing I notice is the clicking noise that occurs when you would normally scroll through a list of songs. Only this time, there is no list of songs- just a blank battery on screen. :confused:

EDIT: The ipod I use is the same model as this
4g-ipod-nano.jpg

Nother edit, I didn't even know how to reset the ipod <_< Did so and problem is solved

I reccomend getting in contact with Apple or go to an apple store. Did you get it from the internet because my Dad brought one from the internet and mmucked up like this one turned out to be a fake.

i would say it looks like there is maybe coruption in the ipods OS ? Is there an update you can load via itunes?

Can you do a restore via itunes

Is the ipod still in warranty? You might be best trying to take it back to apple before you try to modify it

Back
Top Bottom