Ipod Itunes, or others?

Half Evil

Golden Master
Yeah, just wondering if I should use iTunes, or if i should continue using Yahoo! music engine? or switch to napster or anything like that?

It opens so many exploitable servers on your computer it's not even funny. Are you looking for something just to play music, or to organize and use with an mp3 player?

Well, I have an mp3 but not an iPod, it came with it's companies media player type thing, "Creative" which its called Creative Media source.. But as long as I have my mp3 plugged in, I just right click on a single or a group of highlighted mp3 files and send them to "Creative Zen Micro" as it shows on the list, it might just say Removable disk however..

you can use a suscription service 4.99$ a month i think and it www.wippit.com.
Im going to use itunes tomorrow when i get my ipod, cus my nan brought me and itunes card!

MarxSoccer said:
It opens so many exploitable servers on your computer it's not even funny. Are you looking for something just to play music, or to organize and use with an mp3 player?

servers? what do you mean by servers? like ports?

i use itunes for my ipod and i think its all you can use. its shows up as a removable drive if you dont install the drivers, but the songs get put into folders and a text file has all the song info relating to that certain folder, so unless you had an app to recreate this file structure, i dont think you could just drag and drop with windows explorer.

For organizing your music and everything i have been using itunes for 2 years w/o any probs. However i dont use it to download music. it takes a while for new music to be posted onm itunes. i use limewire. no problems.

Back
Top Bottom