help me find a good phone

badninja3

Daemon Poster
can anybody recommend me a good phone? it has to work in california (theres a certain bandwidth that it must be, i forget tho). and it should be cingular-compatable.

my other preferences:
-megapixel camera
-media player(mp3)
-memory expansion slot(ie memory stick or sD card)
-not too big
-not too expensive(~$200)

plz and thank you

Cingular is the way too go, they have great service right now. I just got the w600i and its the best phone they have. Are you buying it with a new 3 yr contract if so get that. Ive only had it for a couple days now and I love it. The one down fall is that it doesnt have a memory expansion slot, it comes with 256 built in which is not all that bad for some normal songs pics ect ect. The phones has a 1.3mp camera with video and walman features. And ohh yeah its a Sony Ericson cant go wrong with them :)

ya i really want that w600. but it doesnt have a memory expansion slot. if it wasnt for that, i would have that right now.

does the razr v3 have a memory slot?

I have the K750i that has the flash memory. So does the W800i that has flash memory too

Im 16, lol and i have had probally over 15 cellphones,about to be 16 i just orderd a nextel i870. For phones, i perfer motorola or samsung the software on both are better then any out, nokia=sux sony ericson-sux- siemens=sux. the blackberry is very nice. You should see what kind of companys are located where you are first.
www.tmobile.com - Had T-mobile, great customer service,good online deals.
www.cingular.com Had Cingular-Good company,ok plans,always try to get you to renew
www.verizonwireless.com - Never had them,family does lots of droped calls and dead spots
www.nextel.com -never had nextel,soon will

Check out PhoneScoop.com and cnet reviews(google it and the phone model)

ya. ive had 3 phones so far. and im 16 aswell. ive had cingular the whole time, and it is rock solid. i had bad connection sometimes but i think that was because i had a crappy phone. ive had:
a siemens
a motorola v400
a samsung something... i foget.

my siemens was alright. the gui wasnt too user-friendly.
the motorola was good. but it was bulky. but it didnt connect to the charger very well, it always had a bad connection, so it would charge for a little bit then stop.
and my samsung is awesome. a very solid phone. i definately recommend samsung phones.

ExGamer: have u ever had a sony phone? u said the ericsons suck. how about the walkman phone? im considering getting one of those.

also, are there any other good phones coming out soon?

Back
Top Bottom