Which cell phone brand, model do you have?

DUDE MAN

In Runtime
I just got my sprint mogul a few days ago. It's really nice. It's kinda slow though. I love the wide touch screen, makes viewing pleasing. The wide screen makes it feels like a real digital camera when in the camera mode. The QWERTY keyboard is a real plus when texting. Very nice overall. I think I'm going to keep it.:D

Lol. I returned mine. It wasn't as good as I thought it would be. Dialing is just too slow and lags alot. It looks and feels too fragile. You always have to take care of it like a baby. Not worth the price. For that price, I would save up a little and go for the iphone.:D Much more sturdy and solid.

I got this Windows Mobile Device phone on T-Mobile(UK) from a car boot sale on monday. It cost me £2.50 and its the best phone I have ever had and does absoloutley everything I want it to.

I think this has to be the biggest bargain that I have ever found. Apparently the bloke who was selling it found it lying around in his sons bedroom who moved out a year ago... he had no idea what it was and was happy to take £2.50 WHAT A BARGAIN!

Not gonna post what I have now, but will post what I'm going to get later on:
AT&T, $199 3G iPhone = BEST EVER

They are gonna sell the iPhone to other carriers but customers will have to pay the regular, current price.

I just got the env2, it's really nice. I love the full keyboard for texting, but it's not fat and the buttons are big enough to actually be usable.

Back
Top Bottom