Broken Memory Stick Pro Duo Stuck In Phone!

j.venning

In Runtime
Hi everyone, really urgent question on how to resolve my problem! I have a 4GB memory stick pro duo card - has been working ok for around 6 months or so. Yesterday, I wanted to transfer something on to it so I stuck it in my laptop but because I dont have an adaptor, I push it in so it contacts but doesnt spring in. This subsequently has seemed to damaged the pins and the casing!

Anyway, the card still looked ok so I put it back in the phone. Normally it freezes the phone for like 20 seconds because its such a big card but it did nothing - did not recognise it at all! I attempted to get it out but it is now stuck in the slot!!! I honestly do not know what to do! I've tried tweezers and allsorts but to no avail!

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Regards,
AJ.

yea theres really no way to do it other than to use pliers like borat said, or you can take apart the phone like dude said, go for it ;)

i thought that memory stick pro and pro duo had different pin assignments and you can't just stick it farther in

It's all fine now, have removed it - repeatedly press it against the spring and it finally came out. Still wont work though, what should I do with a broken 4GB memory stick!?

the only thin u can do is 2 take it 2 a guy who knows allot about phones....because if you try 2 do it u will end up damaging both yo phone and your mem stick

lol at leat 1of em

ny ways i will take the risk of brakin my phone and will try 2 do it
lol up 2 u hehe

j.venning said:
It's all fine now, have removed it - repeatedly press it against the spring and it finally came out. Still wont work though, what should I do with a broken 4GB memory stick!?
Simple, scam someone. "You give me XXXX for my...4GB Pro Duo Stick? Hm?"
;)

Back
Top Bottom