Apple's New I-tablet

kushh009

Beta member
appple has launched their new latest product last month,,,,,that is i-tablet.....this is the milestone in the computer history,,,,,,this slim portable tablet pc is very cost effective and carry very useful applications...now it is the next step after the i-phones,,,,,,,,,and the third generation technology.......

framed art boys room
modern furniture

the time when the third generatin phones....commonely known as 3g phones...which conyain or work on the 3g technology,,,,,,,were launched....it was an important step towards the wireless technology's development,,....it was considered to be one of the best mobile services,,.......and also the smartphones with various useful applications with 3g tech were launched,,,,,but this step in the computer world is really a great achievement......

framed art boys room
modern furniture

the most attractive application of this i-tablet is that,,it does not contain any keyboard and tauchpad,,,,,,,it is totally based on screen tauch technology,,..
the time when ,the notebooks,,,and moreoverly nowadays the portable netbooks are given more preferences,,,,,,,,but this brand new product of apple is really gonna affect there market,,,,,,,,,,,as it is already in the global morkets.....

framed art boys room
modern furniture

Back
Top Bottom