What is your favorite type of game?

You are in for a ride. Those games can be categorized as RPG 1st/3rd person shooters. So you can play it the way you want. You can be a bad guy that steals and kills to get loot or a good guy. It pays to be somewhat in the middle. It's a ruff post apocalyptic world. So it might be necessarily to stay alive. (specially if you play hardcore mode in Newvegas)
I recommend playing hardcore mode in new vegas (fallout 3 doesn't have this mode). It's not much harder, you just have to eat sleep and drink to survive.

Play both Fallout3 and Fallout new vegas. They are great. You can buy them cheep online.
They also have quite a bit of expansions. So there are lots of adventure waiting for you.

My favorite type of game is a tie between FPS/RPG. I really like very competitive FPS games, however chilling to some Skyrim or Fallout is really great. I also like the type of RPG like Final Fantasy and Fire Emblem. However playing some Zelda is just phenomenal.

Like Biker and Rowcon said. Definitely play Fallout, I've never played Fallout 3, however New Vegas is one of my favorite games. I have a warning for you, New Vegas has issues on PC. Such as it sometimes won't simply work. Go and do some research on in advance.

most of it should be fixed now. But good thing you mentioned it.
Draygoes, If you buy it on a disk, go download the patches before you start playing

Back
Top Bottom