What Gaming Console Do You Own?

JCB1

Daemon Poster
Vote the poll and post anything here you wish. Will be good to know what console everyone has, you can vote for more than one console if you have 2 or more

I have a PS2, PS3, Wii, PSP and SNES :)

I'm not that much of a console gamer, apart from playing FF13 which I bought recently for my 360, I would play Forza 3 maybe every month or so, and occasionally play on my Wii.

My PSP I play a lot though, but usually not that many PSP games, got it hacked and play my PS1 and gameboy games through it. Also play PS2, though neither of my fat ones sat down the other end of the room, I prefer using an emulator on my PC

I love my 360 I'm on it almost every day heck even my wife has been using it now.. I'm also an old school gamer.. in our basement we have a tv setup with the NES,SNES,SEGA,N64 and PS2 plugged into it so if we ever get the itch we can go old school with the games..

I really only bought the Playstation 3 for the BluRay. kids play the Playstation 2 plus they both have a DS lite.
And all my friends that own an XBox were sending it in for repairs every 2-3 months, so I wasn't going there.

We got two PS2's but I play them rarely now.

We'll get a PS3 when we get round to buying a 1080 HD TV....

PS2. I used to have a PSP, but I sold it. Planning on getting us a PS3 with Move this Christmas. Can't wait to play GTA 4...

I have:

This gen - all three.
last - ps2
before that - n64
handhelds - the old psp with custom firmware, nintendo ds lite

Back
Top Bottom