What games are you currently playing?

Geness

In Runtime
I'm currently playing Vindictus along side Resident Evil 5-6. If you happen to play any of these game add me on steam(xiiiclicks), or you can add me anyways.

I am not really into mmo, but i like resident evil.
Unfortunately the series are going down hell to me. the best edition in the Resident evil series would be RE4. (if you ask me that is)
i have completed that game 4 freaking time.

Right now i am playing a little shadow warriors. very good game. It's fun to slice people apart with a katana.
I am going to play the new game from tell tall games. they have released a game called "the wolf among us".
i am looking forward to play it sense the success of "the walking dead game series"

I am not really into mmo, but i like resident evil.
Unfortunately the series are going down hell to me. the best edition in the Resident evil series would be RE4. (if you ask me that is)
i have completed that game 4 freaking time.

Right now i am playing a little shadow warriors. very good game. It's fun to slice people apart with a katana.
I am going to play the new game from tell tall games. they have released a game called "the wolf among us".
i am looking forward to play it sense the success of "the walking dead game series"

Ahh cool, I don't mind the new residents all though not being able to walk and shoot at the same time in resident evil 5 kind of got to me, hated it. Ah cool thats a good game why use a gun when you can use a katana, right?:lol::rofl:

I'm waiting for that naruto game to come out on steam on the 25th its been well over due to bring it to pc.

Lets see; I'm more of an arcade gamer. Games with arcade flavor don't come as much these days, so I stick to retro games.

The new Shadow Warrior was cool alright, but for some reason sword play is not as fun as the previous and shurikens play is not as emphasized. But a great game non the less. The game looks so great on the triple monitor setup. Fully supported.

No more Resident Evil for me. Stopped at part 2.

The only Action RPG game that caught my attention and liking is Torchlight 1&2. It also fully supports the triple monitor setup. Has a great dark and creepy atmosphere, which I really love. My room is pained dark gray btw.

As for retro gaming, there is that new Volgaar the Viking game:
Volgaar Level 1 No Death - YouTube
It resembles Rastan and Ghosts and Ghouls if you know them. A game that requires good action reflexes.

There is also Rogue Legacy, another new arcadish game:
Rogue Legacy - Gameplay - Rogue Legacy Walkthrough Episode 1 - LegendOfGamer - YouTube
It has elements of RPG and is heavily an action game.

Finally we have emulators. Metal Slug games are really great and fun.

Fujitaka:
Yeah i am gonna check out that game as well. not a huge Natuto fan, but i was a fan of a previously Naruto game on the PS2.
So i'll check out this new one sense it's a very long times ago that i have played a Naruto game.
I am also gonna check out the new batman game. Huge fan of the gaming series of batman. He is just soo cool. batman arkham origins also releases on the 25th.

Cool guy:

A retro fan, ehh.
Do you happen to know these words: "what a horrible night to have a curse"?

You should check out the new AVGN adventure game. It's an old school based game.
It makes fun of old games. Really addicting... but it's hard to complete... for me at least ^^

Um, doesn't ring a bell unfortunately.

I've come across that AVGN game, but I didn't like the preview so I skipped it. Actually, AVGN himself gets on my nerves haha.

I also heard it has many design flaws.

I'm kinda serious and so picky when it comes to games.

I've come across that AVGN game, but I didn't like the preview so I skipped it. Actually, AVGN himself gets on my nerves haha.

Really :lol:
I am a fan of his work ^^
I also have his autograph

I also heard it has many design flaws.
I'm kinda serious and so picky when it comes to games.

I didn't notice any flaws when playing it. It might have some, but updates should fix it and it's only 14 bucks.

I should give it a try then. Anything retro play is worth a shot.

It is not that I hate his show, it is cool and funny, but man, reducing everything to dust? He even insulted Revenge of Shinobi 3. One of the best ninja games ever.

Not to mention the language (choice of words). I'm so skeptic to bad words. The worst word I could use is "heck" :angel:

I haven't been doing much console/ pc gaming much lately, Haven't been bothered to get my laptop out or desktop on, I've been using my iPad and pc's at college. Last game I played on the computer was driving simulator 2011/12 as I love driving games and not interested in all the new shooter games coming out.

Back
Top Bottom