Ps3 hacks?

vaironl

In Runtime
hello guys i have seen some news about PS3 being jailbroke..... Is it going same road like the XBOX? Some few consoles have been banned.. While is good to back up CD's it's also good to backup your non owned Cd's so can anyone tell me. if it is truth

yes it is true, You can get a special USB stick which you put in to your PS3, then turn your PS3 on and it boots to your USB Stick and loads a special firmware where you can backup and play your games from your hard-drive. Your PS3 needs to be running official firmware 3.41, but you can downgrade your firmware if you are using 3.55. for more info take a look @ http://www.amazebreak.cc/

yes it is true, You can get a special USB stick which you put in to your PS3, then turn your PS3 on and it boots to your USB Stick and loads a special firmware where you can backup and play your games from your hard-drive. Your PS3 needs to be running official firmware 3.41, but you can downgrade your firmware if you are using 3.55. for more info take a look @ http://www.amazebreak.cc/

I feel bad jailbroke it already, and used some of my disc to a backup manager... Don't want to look like a pirate, but really there are no games for download in this kind of section looks like XBOX is ahead on hacked titles but good for backing up your games ;)

I believe the xbox scene is very popular for pirates because there are so many people developing for it as theres a demand for it.

PS3 is not the same, The people I know who have got a PS3 dont want to mess about with it as the PS3 costs alot. I dont think you can even download games??

I believe the xbox scene is very popular for pirates because there are so many people developing for it as theres a demand for it.

PS3 is not the same, The people I know who have got a PS3 dont want to mess about with it as the PS3 costs alot. I dont think you can even download games??

i agree i hope piracy stops a little.. i want to study game design and i have read pirates can damage the market very badly

yeah pirates can do alot of damage. If every PS3 owner pirated there will be no PS4 as sony wont see it making money

JCB, they have done an actual hack, not a work around that the USB stick was. The hack is unpatchable, the only way to prevent it is an actual hardware change.

They got the "killcode" I suppose you could call it, the number which goes into each bit of software to make the console think it is a Sony product. It works with PSP too because they work off the same code, so basically you can create any homebrew or rip any game, put the number into the right bit of code and it will work without any questions

BBC News - iPhone hacker publishes secret Sony PlayStation 3 key

All they have been able to do so far, and will be able to do, is release updates to find compromised consoles and ban them from any online games

thats intresting news, i never knew that, Wonder what sony till do next

Back
Top Bottom