sniperviper21

Golden Master
Who has it?
What do you think?
What have you built?
Where is your base?
When did you last play?

Ill post my pics later tonight.

Any ideas or suggestions on building ideas?

i play it, i host mutiple servers, playing it since it came out.. and my entire WoW guild moved to it.... so 15 of us play it 2-5 hours a night =) love it, and we have done everything from survival island to PvP to just plain building giant city's =))))

very nice. when i get my server machine tweaked a bit better, ill post my public server here, and anyone is welcome to come and play, this game is always more fun with more people playing it

I am currently playing the alpha offline (saving my money up to buy), and it is challenging. I built and lost (computer crash) a very nice Valhalla-style hall complete with trees lining the walls. I had begun to glass over the roof, but then decided that having a few animals fall in to provide meat and whatnot was cool...
but then monsters fell in.

I just tried it out. It's kind of cool. I need to get a mouse with this since i only have a laptop with me. Not sure how to use everything yet. Im watching youtube videos to learn how to do everything lol I don't know if you guys play online or not, I think it will be more fun online. If you guys dont have a server. I can easily make a cf server or something

Back
Top Bottom