Existing Gaming Computer

Scyere

Baseband Member
What is your guys's favourite Gaming computer? I'm trying to become a game developer and I need a computer that will run these really well with as little lag as possible. Think a computer that runs minecraft, COD, or any overly populated online RPG's.

I read today that AlienWear(or something like that) is good but seeing as though I haven't heard of it until today, I wanted to get other peoples opinions

Alienware is very good, but also very pricey.

And I think developing a game that runs nicely for mid-to-top range computers is a better idea than developing a game that only runs well for the most expensive gaming computers on the market.

*= WildCat =* said:
You may be better off building your own (I'm a Girl and my Dad taught me how to) its not that hard, compatibility of parts / research is important , take a look here > New Build Guide

My only problem with building my own is the money trouble+the fact that small parts confuse me =*

---------- Post added at 04:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 AM ----------

dale said:
Alienware is very good, but also very pricey.

And I think developing a game that runs nicely for mid-to-top range computers is a better idea than developing a game that only runs well for the most expensive gaming computers on the market.

I understand what you're getting at but if you think about it, if you were developing a game, would you want to have all the lag when your trying to figure out what the bugs are?

Back
Top Bottom