Cheap Efficient Gaming Computers

Chayse247

Baseband Member
Hello all, I'm very new to this website and I didn't see any forum too similar to this one, so I'm just gonna throw this out there. This forum is not just for my help but for others who are on a PC budget as well. So here is what I'm looking for:

Hello, I'm new to these forums and my friend recommended for me to go look for some help on deciding what to get for a gaming computer, I'm not too well experienced with computers but I know the simple basics. So here are the only specifications I need/want
Max spending limit is $600 Canadian
I need atleast 8gb of RAM
Needs to be able to play games like COD, Skyrim, Far Cry 3, ect.
Needs to be able to connect to internet via wifi
The rest is up to you guys, again I know $600 isn't much to spend for a gaming computer but just see what you can do and I'll greatly appreciate it!
P.S. I'm only looking for branded computers! If you've gone onto a website to just build your own from scratch, I probably won't view it. Again, thanks to all who help and anything is greatly appreciated!:D

Welcome to the Computer Forums! :)
Well, you will get help from the wonderful techs that are here.
You are asking a hardware question, which we have experts to help with.

600 isn't much for a gaming PC.
I looked at amazon and Newegg and didn't find much good. not if you want decent graphics in new titles.. and most of them was without Wifi, so you would have to buy a Wifi dongle as well.
I did find this one:
SYBER VAPOR I-W Desktop PC Intel Core i3 4150 (3.50GHz) 8GB DDR3 1TB HDD Windows 8.1 64-Bit - Newegg.com

It's decent and it has inbuilt WiFi. It's 100 bucks more, but it's well worth it.
It has the 750Ti GPU. It's a low/mid end Gaming card, but it's way better than the GPU's in the rest i looked at. The most common GPU in that price range are 7670's and gt 610 and 630. Those are all bad gaming GPU's.

It only has an Intel i3 though. But thanks for looking for me.

Sent from my iPod touch using Computer Forums

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Also I've set my eyes on a specific computer- The Minion from ironsidecomputers. I took the original one and put an extra 4gb of ram into it and also put in wifi.

It only has an Intel i3 though. But thanks for looking for me.

I hope you realize that the CPU in the computer you are talking about has a worse CPU.
the I3- 4150 are better than the Athlon X4 750K.

The computer also don't have an OS. you need to pay that as well. (well it comes with Ubuntu. But you can't game modern titles on that)

And lastly the 750Ti is better than the R7-250

I will help you put together a list of parts for in the morning, as of right now however I need sleep. It is sort of my specialty I feel making part lists. :) G.NIGHT!

Thanks craig, and biker, I'm transferring my windows 7 over, and also I can upgrade it to something elts aswell.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

Craig, so you think that the computer I'm looking at can run COD, Skyrim and Far cry?

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Sorry, I meant biker.

Back
Top Bottom