Asus MB
i7-3770 Intel CPU
16GB
2GB HD
*Inexpensive GeForce Video Card...Supplied*
*Crappy 350 watt PS...
*I bought a new Corsair TX850 Modular *To Be Installed*
* I Plan On An Upgrade* "Any Suggestions $300 Range"
Everytime I`ve asked any questions in the past on computer forums, the replies have often asked me what my computer "Is" so I thought I`d get that out of the way...
I was running FSX just great with purchased Ad-Ons of scenery and aircraft...
I don`t know what happened, but after about a month of enjoying my new computer...I all of a sudden couldn`t upload any photos or web pages in my Google email account...???
I thought I probably should do a complete system recovery and set everything back to factory to "Fix" the email problem...
I did this recovery procedure and when I tried to reload FSX (Not Knowing It Was Still On My Hard Drive) things just got worse from there...!!!
I then deleted FSX from my programs and FSX HD files (Everything I Could Find), then again tried to reload it and I get these 2 error codes:
1722 - "Problem With Installer Package" and 1603 - "Fatal Error During Install"...
I`m am not advanced in computer knowledge...I`d say I`m an "advanced novice"...65 years old...
I have been craving to "Fly" my sim...
*I have the Pro Flight Yoke and Trottle Quadrant, with the Cessna Trim Wheel*
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as this is the 3 week I haven`t "Flown"...
Thanks Guys/Gals in advance...
oldave...

The error is caused by missing or corrupt registry keys when you uninstalled it you just deleted the files not the folder or program so it can still see them does the installed/cd allow you to repair or remove the program?
Next thing to try would be to check this path: C:\windows.old
And see if it exists if it does exist go and delete the folder for your game located at C:\Program Files and rerun the install.
Failing that get registry mechanic to fix the problem for you.
Registry mechanic is not free but it works very well.
Kind Regards

Back
Top Bottom