Post a random picture!!

99nasha

Fully Optimized
We all have them floating round! Put a random picture up! Heres the first one I came to, me on the empire state building looking happy as always!

state.jpg

Hehe, you look excited...and you really look like that man, Im guessing its your dad, you have the same posture, and the same arms..

First two I find, me and my uncle, photoshopped...

I do like that picture, makes it look handdrawn. Most people just say it looks a mess, but I love it to bits.

And me again, in a stormtrooper costume. I was getting ready for a fancy dress party, trying to find a good costume, I dont just do that for fun..honest

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

Picture of the house me and my family rented during our vacation in july last year, at Yachats Oregon. It's RIGHT NEXT to the coast.
dscn27597dt.jpg

Rocks and sand right next to the shore, right next to the house.

dscn27498rm.jpg

Thats a nice house..

Mike, your running a P2? Oh my god. Which OS?

Where abouts are you in the world, Ill send you a 1Ghz Amd Athlon XP lol, you need it man.

Rofl. Windows 2000 Professional. I live out in Mormon Hell, Aka utah. If your talking the basics, such as atleast a mobo, cpu, mem, and maybe a case, i'd be willing to take it off your hands :p

lol. my dad tried to see what a mormon church looks like when he went to salt lake city. he tried going in, but they said he needed an I.D. wtf

Back
Top Bottom