My "thrift shop" build

dev893

In Runtime
No I didn't buy this PC from a thrift shop and now I didn't get any parts from the thrift shop I simply named it this because majority of the parts I bought used off of ebay and I may or may not keep that trend as I upgrade lol
here is a video I did on my build sorry for the crappy video quality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLc-QPn_Ep8

My god that's a nice build for the price ! Well done
Thank you. and if I can I am going to buy a used R9 270 just to keep with the "thrift shop" idea I found a MSI gaming edition one on ebay for $110 I just need to get the money now

I love these "my build" videos where the builder are actually talking instead of just showing text. maybe i should do one myself.

Thanks subscribe if you want I do plan on doing more videos as I upgrade :) I may even do a game play video showing the graphics on the integrated graphics if I can get my MIC to work lol

I will be posting an update since I got my new CPU cooler the video is currently uploading to youtube

Little update I have my CPU back up to 4.3gz it wasn't a heat issue I had left the voltage at stock (since it was already high at 1.35v) I raised the voltage to 1.3625v and now it has no issues I noticed while running prime 95 it peaks at 1.35v so I'm assuming when I was at stock it was hitting the cap and causing the PC to shut down now it has room to "play" I may try getting 4.5ghz but the CPU runs at 72 Celsius under load right now so I think I'll leave it

Back
Top Bottom