Gallery: Cases

David Lindon

Golden Master
Post pictures of your computer cases. You post will be deleted if it turns into a broken image.
Here is mine:
case.jpg

Digital solutions
Please only post pictures and not just comments.

David if you're gonna post a pic of your case at least lighten it up so everyone can see...
Case-%20not%20mine.jpg

Mine's to the left and my boyfriend's is to the right.:D
Cases-%20ours.jpg

what, SO YOU JUST LEAVE YOUR SIDE PANNEL UNCOVERED FOR ALL OF THE DUST AND FEET TO GET IN!!!?!?!?!

O M G! lol :D

The first pic is me at a LAN Party after a knee surgery (I am the guy sitting down -- notice the blue leg brace? *grin*) and the second pic is a better view of my rig......

DCP_0333.jpg

DCP_0335.jpg

Specs: Shuttle AK35GTR / 1800XP Athlon / 1GB of PC2100 / ATI Radeon 9800XT 256MB / SB Audigy / 355GB of HDD space / 48xCDRW/DVD Lite-On Combo / 12xCDRW Plextor / Klipsch 4.1 ProMedia 400Watt speakers / Logitech MX700 / 17" Viewsonic Special Edition .25DPI / Windows XP Pro /

Case moves over 230CFM of air with the help of the two 120mm fans

David Lindon said:
Nice case. How did you hurt your leg?

I had a torn miniscus (the cartilidge in your knee) and they attempted to repair it. Within 6 months of that surgery (which was a year or so ago) it tore again......so I am due to have another surgery, but this time, they will simply remove it since the repair ultimately failed... :(

Back
Top Bottom