Windows XP Total Unlock

Cyberman2

Beta member
Does anybody know if there is a password available to access every account on windows xp home, I am not going to hack , it is just that my batty sister thought it would be funny to cahnge the password on my computer and now she has forgotten it, I do not have another hard drive to copy my stuff onto and I do not what to do a clean install, so is ther a password available.
Cheers
Cyberman 2

do you use the username account "administrator"
or
did you create an account for you self?

i need this information

Is this the main Windows from the BIOs Password or a Windows Password? In which case Administrator Account would not be affected if you know the password to that.

go into safe mode and there should be an administrator account. THen go into that and go to start, control panetl, and take off the password or change it.

OK...real simple question here guys...here goes: I'm using the PC at my college in the library and for some reason the admin has it to where I can't run Quicktime and some other programs I need/like to run. The computer is on a Windows XP Pro network with a novell NT setup or something similar. Is there anyway around this? I've tried the F8 boot process and it doesn't give me the option to go to safe mode. All it sends me to is some BIOS screen any help is appreciated.

On the actual network. As i that it's inside the library I assume directly connected to the NT. I've seen him come in to the library and log on as the admin however.

Back
Top Bottom