What should I look for if I suspect my girlfriend may be webcam modeling?

Haire

Beta member
I am pretty new into a relationship and I have a strong suspician my girlfriend may be doing some webcam modeling. I don't want to just come right out and ask her. Is there anything that would be able to tell me if her laptop is sending video? Anyone know of programs or anything that would be loaded that would confirm that someone is doing this type of thing? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

If she has saved any videos just look at the videos on your computer or look at your recycle bin. You could also regularly check your internet history to see if she has been on any dodgy sites.

So...Instead of just asking her like a man, you want to stalk your girlfriend because you have trust issues? I think you have bigger issues than whether she is webcam modeling or not. Isn't that also an invasion of privacy?

So...Instead of just asking her like a man, you want to stalk your girlfriend because you have trust issues? I think you have bigger issues than whether she is webcam modeling or not. Isn't that also an invasion of privacy?

Wouldn't you do the same instead causing an argument by addressing her.

No, because an argument about concerns now is much better than one after information was found behind the persons back. This argument will be 10 times worse than just confronting at the beginning. Also, if I she is doing something I don't like, I don't need her, and I drop her and find a new one.

check your website history, if you find out, post a link to the site. nice one

See if there is any pictures or videos saved on her laptop, if she streams directly to a website, you could monitor her internet if she deletes her history.

Or you could just ask her.

Dude, get a set and ask her. The argument now will be much more preferable to the argument later when she finds out you have been snooping around her computer.

Honesty and open communication are key to relationships. No way around it.

Back
Top Bottom