need help please

R6N

Solid State Member
I get this message. it seems to be a local firewall. i have tried several proxys but it does not work. it will let me get on the proxy page but from there i get that damn irritating message. i am just trying to check my email from work this sucks.

Explanation: There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

Try the following:
Refresh page: Search for the page again by clicking the Refresh button. The timeout may have occurred due to Internet congestion.
Check spelling: Check that you typed the Web page address correctly. The address may have been mistyped.
Access from a link: If there is a link to the page you are looking for, try accessing the page from that link.
If you are still not able to view the requested page, try contacting your administrator or Helpdesk.

Technical Information (for support personnel)
Error Code: 502 Proxy Error. The ISA Server denied the specified Uniform Resource Locator (URL). (12202)
IP Address: 153.29.60.101
Date: 5/13/2005 9:53:49 PM
Server: maab-isa-n.maab.centaf.ds.af.mil
Source: proxy

well i can get on some sights but yahoo email or anyother i can not login. like myspace cant acces at all

r6n1 said:
well i can get on some sights but yahoo email or anyother i can not login. like myspace cant acces at all

Try disabling the local firewall all together and see whether that makes a difference or not

can't disable firewall i don't have admin rights thanks though. still trying

*cough* .mil *cough*

if you don't have admin rights to the system, then you should ask someone who does. (usually the sys admin would know how to the solve this sort of problem. you should have gone to one first.)

tlsileaf your funny. and you are right i am in the middle of no where just trying to go to some sights that are not bad or anything. just trying to use my email and chat. i guess they are using isa server. before they had that we would go to a proxy and go that way but that does not work anymore. so besides the admin rights person is there any other way.

another question if i get this person to do this how do we find the firewall settings is it in the explorer properties

Back
Top Bottom