My question...

nO-T

Beta member
I play this game called battlefield (not 1812) and in it the creators of the game award a select few with awards for sending them the newest and latest in hacks and what not. The award is called "The Defender of the Truth." My question is, is there anyone who reading that could assist me in winning a DOT by informing me of any hacks or keyloggers that would entitle me a chance of winning. This is the last month that they will be awarding them and with all the efforts turned down, i would like to redeem them with a win. Any help or ideas, or if your good and bored and want to make me something that would win that would be greatly appriceated and i would repay how i may be able to.

I would assume this thread is borderline on what should be here. I would edit out the fact that you are trying to get people to help you keylogg others for your own benefit... Chances are this thread will probably be locked.

No, no, no. i do not wish you key log anyone. I just want to win the award, nothing more. i was told a key logger would do the trick and get me one so thats what i stated.

yes, sorta. in the game they are used in the dtts to obtain peoples passwords to the account and then the owner of the dtt is able to delete you account at their leasure....

dtt stands for desk top tank, which is the downloadable version of the game created by the players, not the game makers. But being that the hacking became so wide spread the script and code for it were sent in in oder to shut it down but they are modifying it and calling it "battlefeild2" is how the rumor goes...The advice i was given was to send in a keylogger so that the bf2 version will have a chance to be defended against it...

since you are the only one replying if you have aim we can further discuss this on there, faster, less delayant. pm me you sn if so...

so as I take you are trying to hack into peoples accounts and delete the huh

you better not be hacking got that

any think I should report his battle field account

I'm not to sure what's going on so you better talk

nO-T

sighz, this is getting pathetic, the script kiddies now can't find their precious tools and learn how to operate them.

i don't see why everyone is anti-hacker. all they really do is keep our security in check.

RewtGuy said:
sighz, this is getting pathetic, the script kiddies now can't find their precious tools and learn how to operate them.

i don't see why everyone is anti-hacker. all they really do is keep our security in check.
Hackers are like life LOL you have to have a balance or things just dont work right, and well thats what we are here for!:D

Back
Top Bottom