Lat Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

EYEDONTNO

Beta member
Last Post

After my "warm and fuzzy" reception on the now-closed thread, I'll make this my last post. A simple "it can't be done (at least by me)" would have been sufficient. Instead, the first reply accussed me of lying ("your a liar"...by the way, "your" is possessive...I think you meant to say "you're", which is a contraction of "your are"...if YOU'RE going to insult someone, at least get it right). Rudeness will get you nowhere in life, so those of you who replied that way may want to rethink the energy you put out to the world. I'm assuming that sit**** (cat-guy) will delete this immediately, so let me leave you with a simple good luck and Happy New year. Let's all try to be more positive in our dealings with our fellow humans.

EYEDONTNO said:
After my "warm and fuzzy" reception on the now-closed thread, I'll make this my last post. A simple "it can't be done (at least by me)" would have been sufficient. Instead, the first reply accussed me of lying ("your a liar"...by the way, "your" is possessive...I think you meant to say "you're", which is a contraction of "your are"...if YOU'RE going to insult someone, at least get it right). Rudeness will get you nowhere in life, so those of you who replied that way may want to rethink the energy you put out to the world. I'm assuming that sit**** (cat-guy) will delete this immediately, so let me leave you with a simple good luck and Happy New year. Let's all try to be more positive in our dealings with our fellow humans.

(edited so if he comes back to edit out, the mods to know what he said)

I think that you should stop comming here with your problems. 1. It can be done. I know how to do it. Ive done it for fun on my computer. But more then half the people that post here requlary can hack something on a computer. No one will tell you. And even if you asked me on Msn, i still wouldnt tell you. Deal with it.

Re: Last Post

EYEDONTNO said:

Same with a comeback stating spelling errors :eek:

Re: Last Post

EYEDONTNO said:
Thanks for the lesson in grammar, I'm not deleting it, although as a moderator, I could, just............go away , CF does not need over-picky guys. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom