I want to know why I am being hacked

jacktruck

Solid State Member
Does anyone know who I can get help from?
Are there any computer whizz's that can look at my computer and tell me about the hacking that is happening.
I am willing to pay someone who has the skills and knowledge.

My ISP says they will not help because my computer get redirected off there network to a remote server occasionally, so it is out of there realm. When it happens, I have a different IP address that I cannot find on any searches.

People have told me to just do a system restore, but I want to know who and why.
I have spent hours and hours looking and learning, but I am at the point of "I just want to know".

It seems to me that it is happening through Nortons somehow????maybe??I really just don't know???

So I live in Melbourne, Australia.
Anyone want the challenge?

if you install Norton Internet Security or Personal Firewall that should stop hacking attempts on your computer.

what makes you think you have been hacked?

welcome to CF

yeh i will try what is your ip to begin? when can i do this cus i an use remote desktop but you need to be online to

someone i knew helped me out when i had my norton on, i was getting security alerts like every 2 minutes, and i gave him my ip (he was/is a trusted online friend so i knew he wasnt gonna do anything) and he did something, when norton was on, and fixed it for me. apparently i had LOADS of open ports. bit random, but yeah get norton, its top stuff.

*points in direction of mcAffee or Norton thread* lets not make 2 the same now

Back
Top Bottom