I Need Some Help Here! Plz Help!

DBXmtnbiker04

Solid State Member
hey ppl, this guy on AIM won't leave my g/f alone, yah, it sucks. anywho, if anyone wants to knock him off for 'shits and giggles', his AIM screen name is wingedhussaria. can someone plz help me?

if anyone does actually knock him off, plz e-mail @ mtnbiker19@nc.rr.com, or AIM me @ DBXmtnbiker04.

All you need to do is tell your girl to block him and then he can't contact her anymore. Problem solved!!!

Yeah, thats the best idea.

Or of course, you could use our brilliant Rail System and 'bust a cap in his arse' as they say upon the Hard Streets of Bath.

Oh... lol - I meant Bath as in the City Bath in Britain.

I don't know any stupid cities in America that are specifically more stupid than the rest, instead of just plain stupid like all the other ones.

Bath is an irregularity from the normal in Britain.

you can not just go and post his username and email address, if he is doing what you say then get your g/f to block him as broknhabit said... easy as ,,,

Wow............Block The Person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats Day 1 stuff Not to be mean or anything but its pretty simple

son of a bitch, its me.......i wasnt messing with his gf, just to let you ppl know, he was a friend, he fucking told me his password to his aim account.....his gf quickly became a friend of mine, and she still talks to me today...anywho, he was cheating on a friend of mine with her, i was just figuring this shit out cause that girl kept asking me a lot of questions.........

Back
Top Bottom