How to make windows open a file when wrong password inserted?

aPanzerIV

Daemon Poster
Alrighty, so me and my sister have been pranking the f* out of eachother. Last time she actually did screw up something on my computer.

Rather than just changing my password, i want to do something that will scare the crap out of her.

Lets say she gets on my computer and types in a wrong password.

I want windows to open a file, lets say an mp3 or an mp4 or a jpeg, a scary hi-res picture of a zombie and a screaming sound :p

how would i do this?

i don't know if you can set a password for a file just like that.
usually you would make a ZIP folder with a password and insert the file there.
but you could remove her permission to open the file.

i have a better idea. download fences. and double click on the desktop. it will hide all files and folders.
she would think that you have deleted it.
i did that to my mom because she has a very messy desktop with pictures and videos that she cares about.
so i thought it would be a great prank. I can tell you it was, her face was like she had just seen a ghost. XD

you could also make a batch file that will keep launching CMD. so all she can see on the desktop is black boxes.
place the batch file in the start folder so it will happen every time she boot up. XD

i don't know if you can set a password for a file just like that.
usually you would make a ZIP folder with a password and insert the file there.
but you could remove her permission to open the file.

i have a better idea. download fences. and double click on the desktop. it will hide all files and folders.
she would think that you have deleted it.
i did that to my mom because she has a very messy desktop with pictures and videos that she cares about.
so i thought it would be a great prank. I can tell you it was, her face was like she had just seen a ghost. XD

you could also make a batch file that will keep launching CMD. so all she can see on the desktop is black boxes.
place the batch file in the start folder so it will happen every time she boot up. XD

lol on the last part

Back
Top Bottom