how can you hack, i really need to know

Status
Not open for further replies.

need2hack

Beta member
can some1 plz tell me how 2 hack on runescape? i need to know so i can hack into my own account and get my account back from sum1 who hacked into it and changed my pass, plz reply to this thread

personally I like samurai swo - oohhhhh...hacking in that way? You must mean cracking. No, sorry, hacking takes a lot of skill, which can be acquired by reading a LOT, and practicing a lot more...good luck

Itsme

need2hack said:
can some1 plz tell me how 2 hack on runescape? i need to know so i can hack into my own account and get my account back from sum1 who hacked into it and changed my pass, plz reply to this thread

How do we know for sure that you're not lying? Telling you how to get into a runescape account is also telling you how to get into ANY runescape account.

Rocker said:
How do we know for sure that you're not lying? Telling you how to get into a runescape account is also telling you how to get into ANY runescape account.
Haha! Sounds like somebody has done this before and knows how his mind works... :p

Nah - even if that is what you're doing; you'll learn much better if you learn yourself.

it's like the word gay orginally meaning happy now used as slang for homosexual, hacking is the same way it's meaning is way different from the orginal version. anyway hacking is simple, you just get r00t and go crazy.... simple as that, start readin ;)

i know a way to hack but its complicated. to d othis send me your username and pass and ill get u anything you want. send me it as an email so millions of people arent trying to steal your account though. I can get you anything you tell me in the email so send me ur username and pass and ill see what i can do. my email is Iamascammer at youcanbehadtoo dot com

Seti says> This is a scam guys and gals. He yanks up old threads and suckers you in to thinking he is a hacking god. Gets your screen name and password and simply vanishes. Glad to see none of you went for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom