Hacking any profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
iPods have profiles? Why haven't I seen that before, and why not just use itunes to restore the iPod?

I'll be blunt: the thread title and subject are inconsistent and your other thread only casts more doubt on you trying to get access to something you have ownership of/normally have permission to use. We do not help people gain access to things they don't own or have permission to. Before I help you I need to know exactly what you're trying to access, who it really belongs to, and why you can't just ask for the password.

No , I Need to Access my mbuzzy profile it belonged to me until my sister logged on and changed the pass word and I want my profile back because I like the username and my profile ..and I can ask her but she say " no " when I do so Blahh

OP means original poster in this case you.

Being that that is a website we won't be able to help you. There is no way we can verify that you are the real account owner and not just looking to take over an account because you like the username.

Assuming the account is really yours, contact the mbuzzy's customer service or whatever they call themselves to get your account back. They'll be able to verify that it is yours.

I dont know of this site either but here is the extent of what you can do.
Short of you being nice to your sister and having her give you the password.

mbuzzy support said:
How do I recover my password?

You can have a recovery link emailed to the email address you registered with or an SMS link sent to the mobile phone number you registered with. You can trigger the sending of this link from the password recovery page.

mbuzzy.com - Change Your Password

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom