Hacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanee

Beta member
I am training to be a website designer and want to run it from my own server. I have no idea about hacking and need to learn so I can test my servers security. I don't think this post is against computer forums TOS but if it is remove it. If not can you help? Give me some tips! Pleasee :D

I'm calling BS on this. I'm sorry, but regardless of why you want to learn hacking, we aren't going to tell you how on this forum. Go somewhere else with this topic.

Mods, please close this thread.

I'm calling BS on this. I'm sorry, but regardless of why you want to learn hacking, we aren't going to tell you how on this forum. Go somewhere else with this topic.

It's technically not hacking if he is testing the security on his own server.

Give people a chance, dude.

But we will never know if that's WHY. That's what I'm saying. Hacking is hacking regardless of the purpose. Someone can come in here and say "teach me how to hack so I can 'test my website'" any time they want. We don't know if that's really what they'll use it for, and that is the gist of my post.

If its for the testing then I think its okay. Don't just shut him down...

But what I'm saying has nothing to do with that. We don't discuss how to hack period on this forum. Whether it be for legit reasons or not. Because we will never know if it is for a legitimate reason!

I am training to be a website designer and want to run it from my own server. I have no idea about hacking and need to learn so I can test my servers security. I don't think this post is against computer forums TOS but if it is remove it. If not can you help? Give me some tips! Pleasee :D
Here is a big tip
Get your self a good Internet security Suit and run your PC behind a Router Firewall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom