Can't install anything!

CrackerJacker1

Daemon Poster
files.gif

Well for some reason now when I try to install AVG or anything of that matter it wont let me. It gives me this internet security popup now. I've went there every internet setting I can think of. What does local files have to do with internet er

It's probabbly a virus, so you may already know the normal way to find it. Search for suspicious processes, use process explorer, that kind of stuff. If you can isolate what kind of virus it is you most likely will be able to manually delete it.

OH yeah.. I suddenly went from like 50 to 100 current processes :(

I think safe mode has been disabled bc whenever I press F8 when I load it. It refuses to bring it up. I know I did it before grr

Ok, that pretty much SOUNDS virus. Check for oddly named processes, (ie 2a2r4534.exe, 24234578.exe,) processes associated to things you have never installed yourself, or multiple processes using legitimate Windows names (ie 12 svchost.exe). (Unless you have Linux)

Well, I have holes for fans on the top of my case and I didn't realize tell it was to late that a bottle of water spilled all inside my computer.. I spent a lot of money on it. I'm a idiot

Back
Top Bottom